Friday, November 29, 2013

Mummy's Treasures

Hello lovely Shimmerz followers!  Today I have a new layout featuring loads of fun colours!  These boys keep me on my toes I tell you, so trying to get a sweet selfie of us all and here they go with the giggles and poking tongues.........yes they are Mummy's little treasure's :) :)
 
 
Shimmerz products used:
 
Dimensionz in Streets of Gold and Green Thumb
Dazzlerz in Sour Apply
Spritz in Mango Madness and 4 Leaf Clover
Shimmerz in Key Lime and Apricot
 
 
"Mummy's Treasures"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 I just love the Dazzlerz colour in Sour Apple.  It just makes a layout 'pop'!!!!  I have used it under and around some of my embellishments.
 
 
 



I also used it to colour in the 2 Crafty chipboard feather.
 
 
 




I applied some Shimmerz to the resin feathers to add a little more colour.  I also did this with the light bulb.......I just love how the Shimmerz products take to these embellishments!  Some cool effects!
 
 
 


 
 
I actually started this layout by applying texture paste to a feather stencil.  I then applied the Spritz and lifted up the page, that is how I got the dribble effect underneath.  But of course, me being me, my feather background is almost completely unseen........part of the process I always say :)
 
 
 


 
 
Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful weekend, I hope it's a creative one! xoxo
 
 
 
 


No comments: