Friday, October 18, 2013

You & Me- Colorful Inspiration by Keren Tamir



I created this layout for another Design Team, however since I used a wide arrange of colorful Shimmerz products, I thought i should showcase it today on the Shimmerz blog.




This is a bright, colorful page of my daughter and I. I used lots of different mediums and textures to create it!!
I used Glass bead gel, Gesso, White opaque flakes and of course Shimmerz sprays and paints.



I truly love the beautiful deep, rich colors of the Shimmerz paints they compliment the Prima flowers so well.
If you would like to order some Shimmerz for you to use press HERE and...... if you want to get yourself a free product,  just mention my name in the "Instructions to Merchant" box during checkout and you will receive a free sample of either Dazzlers or Texturez. As I said before, it doesn't get better than that!!







Shimmerz Products

Spritz
 Caribbean Sunset
Cotton Candy
Bed of Roses
Tuscan Sun

Vibez
Razzledazzle berry

Coloringz

Mandarine mai tai
Pink Stiletto 

Pearlz and Blingz
Magenta
Pink
Sunny side up
Carrot top


Thank you so much for visiting the Shimmerz blog today!


Have a wonderful day!!

Keren

http://kerentamir.blogspot.ca




No comments: