Thursday, August 8, 2013

Colour Palette

 
 Hi Everyone!  I have a new creation to share with you today.  I would also love to share the colour palette I used.  I love this, it's so nautical and fun.

 
Here is my page.......added in a little mint paper and paint with the above combo :)
 
 
"Let's Go Be Adventurers"
 
 
 


I just love highlighting underneath all my embellishments, it just adds so much depth to the page.
 
 





 Lots of Spritz flickers to add to the beachy feel.
 
 



 
I hope I have inspired you to get out those Shimmerz paints and maybe have a go at the texture challenge :)  Have fun xo
 


 

 


7 comments:

Lydell Quin said...

This is beautiful Stace.....love the colours you chose for it!.....perfect!!!!

Lydell Quin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Beautiful work!

Lydell Quin said...

SO stunning, Stacey! Love that color palette!

Stac said...

EXCELLENT!!!

Stac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda Edney said...

Love it Stacey! as always