Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Shimmerz Magic

Hi Everyone, just popping by with some Shimmerz fun!!  I just love the Shimmerz product and it's amazing how it enhances your project into something a little more......
 
Here is what I have used today:
 
Texturez in Gritty Graphite
Dazzlerz in Lemon Drop
Shimmerz in Jilted Jade
Blingz in Gold Glimmer
Spritz in Licorice
 
A different colour combination for me but I love the end result :)
 
 
"I think that you are Magic"
 
 

 
I added a little Gold Glimmer Blingz into the mason jar and to the sequins.
 
 


 
I coloured in the chipboard cloud with a little Jilted Jade (OMG loving this colour atm)!
 
 


 
And also added a little pop of the bright Dazzlerz in Lemon Drop.
 
 



I hope you have enjoyed my cute little page and don't forget to mention my name (or any other design team members) upon checkout to receive your free sampling of the newest Shimmerz products :)
 
Have a lovely day xo
 


No comments: