Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Project Life with Shimmerz Washi Tape. Week 27

Hello again, 
Its Lydell Back again -sharing a Project Life Spread (I am playing catch up and this one is Week 27)
I created this one using Shimmerz Paints and some of the Washi Tape I created in the Video HERE, Using Shimmerz Dazzelerz.


Left Side


Right Side....


a little closer......


Some drips and drops.....


A little tape, torn here and there......
A swipe or two of Tickle me Turquoise Shimmerz


 A little more washi......


a premade die cut covered in washi and trimmed.....
(It was actually quite a thick chipboard piece, but I separated the chipboard into two pieces and covered the bottom piece. - sorry not a great photo)



And thats it for another week.  I will be back in a few days for the new Challenge, and to announce some more winners.....Yay......Be sure to get your entry in.....
See the Challenge details HERE.

Thanks for stopping in today!
Have a good one.



No comments: