Friday, April 26, 2013

Loving me some DazzlerZ


 
Hello Shimmerz Fans! Today I have a layout to share featuring the yummy new Dazzlerz products.

 
To start I have used a paintbrush on the pattern paper on the sides with some Olive Branch and Cotton Candy Spritz. The background is also misted with some Cotton Candy Spritz. Than I started to apply the new yummy Tutti Frutti DazzlerZ…this product is so thick and creamy and the Shimmer is just unreal gorgeous!

 
The flower vine is colored with some Before Dawn Vibez. Look at those fun drips I painted on with the Tutti Frutti DazzlerZ. For the stamping I have used Licorice DazzlerZ. Look at all that amazing texture.


 
Well that is it for today. Don’t forget on your next order to ask for your free bottle of Shimmerz. Just leave a message with any DT member and we can fill you in on the details! Swing on by our Facebook page for more inspiration. Take care and happy Scrapping!

No comments: