Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Love the new products!!!!

Well I have to admit I am totally in love with the new Texturez and Dazzlerz!!!  They truly are brilliant and mix so well with the original Shimmerz products.  Here I have created a little canvas piece using the following products:
 
Texturez in Tidy Whidy, Patina, Gritty Graphite and Sandy Stone
Dazzlerz in Gummy Berry Blue (yummo)
Spritz in Treasured Hyme
Shimmerz in Antique Lace
 
"Seaside"
 


 
 
I used Tidy Whidy for the title, look at that texture, it's like writing in the sand :)
 



I used a mask to create the rock effect around each side of the photo and canvas.
 
 
 
 
I dabbed each shell with some Gesso first to whitewash and then I used the Texturez to give it colour, texture and a gritty look.
 
 


 
That's all from me today, I hope you enjoyed my canvas, I will never tire of making these beachy ones :)



1 comment:

Stac said...

What can I say other than. . . .Stunning!