Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Shimmerz and Project Life

Welcome to Shimmerz today!

I am sure you have seen the fun stuff happening here recently, with the arrival of the new products!  You are DEFINATELY going to need some for yourself!!!!

See HERE to get you very own!!!!

So I have been playing with some Project Life filler/journaling cards.  So much fun to do,  a little smaller scale, which is fun to work with for a change.

I used a selection of colours that I am using most in my Project Life Album.
Heidi Ho Coloringz
Fire Engine Red Shimmerz
Jeni B Bleu Vibez
Peas be mine Pearlz

and they turned out like this.....


They will be perfect to use in my next few pages of PL!!!
Shimmerz is truely a product to use for ANY crafting adventure!

Thanks for stopping by, for a touch of inspiration today!



1 comment:

Stac said...

Such a SUPER idea!!!