Friday, November 16, 2012

Shimmery Christmas Tags

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I have some Christmas Tags to share with you.  I just love this time of year and I thought why not make my own tags for our Christmas gifts this year.  They where actually quite quick to make aswell.  I made them at all different sizes and used lots of random bits and pieces around my scraproom.
 
Here are the Shimmerz products I used:
 
Coloringz in Heidi Ho Blue, My Bleeding Heart and Ivy League
Vibez in Hermit the Frog
Enamelz in Gold Digger
 

Some Closeups for you:
 




I started by applying texture paste to various masks on my tags.  I then gave each a spray with the Vibez and Coloringz.
 


I added washi tape to the tags followed by a torn piece of calico.
 


I then added my extra embellishments. 
 

 
 
I hope you enjoyed my Christmas Tags today, thankyou for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

zenevak said...

Gorgeous tags! Your work is so inspirational! Thanks for sharing.

Lydell Quin said...

These are absolutely beautiful Stacey! Lovely idea for gift tags this year!

Mona Pendleton said...

Super pretty set of tags!