Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Drip Here, a Drip ThereI

I love that with Shimmerz Paints, that I can create a wow effect with just a flick of a paintbrush, or a drip of Shimmerz with a medicine dropper. For this layout below "Brother" I did just that.
Using a color that highlighted the blue hue within my son's newborn cap, I simply sucked a small bit of Shimmer Blingz "December Sky" into my medicine dropper. I then dripped a puddle...
 tipped my paper up, and let it drip down just slightly. 
Then I did the same above, and tilted my paper again. And, that was all it took to create an amazing effect with Shimmerz paint!!
So simple, so perfect.
xx Heidi

(Thank you Swirlydoos Kit Club, for the awesome kit I used here with the paint.)

5 comments:

Ellie Knol said...

GORGEOUS!!!! LOVE IT. Even though you have word verification on, I have to leave a comment...

Keren Tamir said...

fantastic wow love the effect!!

Roberta said...

I love it! Great photo!

f said...

J'adore l'idée du zipper

Stac said...

Absolutely AMAZING!!!