Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shimmery Shoes

My daughter Samantha LOVES one of a kind things. So I had an idea. One of a kind tennies that none of her friends have or can buy. Of course I used LOTS of Shimmerz!!!! I doodled the design with a Sharpie, then started reaching for Spritz, Vibez, and Colorings in all her fave colors. Once I was done, I sealed them 3 times with Krylon UV - Resistant Clear Acrylic Sealer. I tested this sealer. . . .and sure enough. . . .when I sprayed water on the shoes. . . nothing bled! YAY!!! This is how they turned out. Can you see some Shimmer??? These are sooooo fun and SO EASY!!! I love that combination! If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment. I'm happy to help!
You can get all your favorite Shimmerz colors HERE.
Grab your tennies, and your Shimmerz and be sure to email me a picture of your FABULOUS Shimmerzy shoes!!!! stacey@shimmerzpaints.com

1 comment:

Lydell Quin said...

These are so very cool Stacey! My Daughter would get a kick out of this idea too....I will give this a try!!!