Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Delight-ful colours


I am sharing a page with you I created recently, which features some lovely bright Shimmerz Paints.
I am not a 'yellow' person, or really a 'bright green' person for that matter, I would not usually choose these colours because they are individually pleasing to me....but somehow these two colours meshed and evolved on this page.  Surprising too....but I am happy with the soft yet fresh results!




I used Sunny side up Pearlz and a mix of Green with envy Pearlz and Hermit the frog Vibez. (Flowers are from an Australian Company 'Manor House Creations'.)
This page showed me it is ok to just let yourself go with colours.  Select some you might not at first be drawn to....you just might be surprised!!!
Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments: