Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shimmerz in blue......



Hey there!
I am returning with a project I worked on today using Lots of Shimmerz Vibez in "Blue Jeans" and lots of flowers.
I used the Blue Jeans Vibez  to make my page 'work' with the embellishments and florals I intended to use.

Take a look....


I used a color Palette from The Color Room based on some Manor House Creations Flowers I have.  I selected some Shimmerz Paint which matched the blue in the flowers.

Then I used a mask to create some interest in the background, just on a white sheet of cardstock.
I sprayed doilies, Flower stamens, and die cuts to carry the colour over the page




I love how Shimmerz can be used to build a page from the ground up, or you can just select one or two colours to match your pre-existing embellishments and make everything meld together, like I did today on this page.

Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Stac said...

I normally don't care for blue, but Lydell you have made me LOVE it! So beautiful!