Saturday, January 21, 2012

Cool Background! ( I think anyway!)

Hi, everyone.
It's Naomi Here. Today I'd like to show you how you can make your own cool patterned paper with shimmerz products.

It's very easy and simple.
All you need is some kitchen paper and some sort of stencil.
I sprayed some shimmerz onto a kitchen paper (as below)


I repeated the same with different colours.
There you have them.

Then I torn them into small (ish) pieces then stuck them onto a paper (anyway you like)
And here is the finished "your own cool patterned paper".


love these bright colours together.


Products used:


Coloringz Lime in da coconut
Coloringz Mon Shan
Coloringz Mama sings the blues
Spritz Bed of roses
Vibez Rolling in the hay


Here is the finished LO.



It was so much fun.
I hope you like the "cool background", too.

Thank you for popping by.


Naomi xx

1 comment:

Stac said...

Oh WOW!!! So so cool! Love the idea.