Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall

Well this is my last project for Shimmerz ... I had so much fun working with these products... for this album I use papers from DCWV and Melissa Frances, I cut the chipboard album by myself, then I just painted the edges and distressed a little, other embellies here: chipboard and felt leaves, silk flowers, lots of vintage buttons
I sprinkled most of the album with Vibez Rolling in the hay and some of the chipboard leaves with shimmerz antique lace.

a few more close ups of the inside pages...




Thank you so much to all the Shimmerz girls for everything!! I wish you all the best always :)


Beatriz Jennings

3 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! I have to say: this is GORGEOUS!

misty said...

gorgeous!

Stac said...

So beautiful! Much love and best wishes to you Betty! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.