Friday, July 22, 2011

Stamping with Shimmerz : Jaime Warren

Hi everyone!  Jaime Warren here with you today!  I love stamping in different ways - everything from using corrugated board to using mists, just like Shimmerz. I especially love using Shimmerz to stamp with because of the high shine and gorgeous color.  For this layout I used two different stamps and Shimmerz in Tickle Me Turquoise and Blingz in Mellow Yellow.  I also used the following Shimmerz products:

Coloringz in Pink Stilettos
Vibez in Vertigre
Spritz in Licorice

To stamp with the Shimmerz and Blingz I simply painted the stamp with each product using a foam triangle sponge!  Super easy and simple clean up!



Look at that shine!!  So gorgeous!  I hope you have fun using this easy stamping technique!!

♥♥♥ Jaime

2 comments:

Stac said...

Ahhhhhh. . . what a sweet page!

Lydell Quin said...

Gorgeous Page Jaime!!