Friday, July 15, 2011

New objects for my creative space.

Hello Shimmerz’s fans! I have another project to share with you today.

I really like creating objects for my creative space. After “New shadow-box for my Shimmerz jars”, here are two new containers that have become very original with Shimmerz touch.


Shimmerz anywhere: on the wood, on the flowers in organza, on clear plastic beads and ribbon.


Products used:
Shimmerz: Celery.
Pearlz: Sunny Side Up and Peas Be Mine.
Coloringz: Pink Stiletto, Mon Shari, Mama Sings the Blues, My bleeding Heart and Mandarin Mai Tai.

Have a great day with creativity!

Roberta

4 comments:

Stac said...

Roberta these are awesome!!! I love the colors and the textures are outstanding!!! Great job!!!

Gio said...

these are beautiful Roberta! I think your craft space has stunning!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Gorgeous! They make me smile! :)

Lydell Quin said...

These are fabulous Roberta. So useful too!!!!