Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Oh To Be Three Again

I've never been a chronological scrapper.  I like being able to scrap whatever pictures strike my fancy or match a particular paper, rather than be bound to timelines.  That means I sometimes find myself scrapping pictures from years ago.   The cute little 3-year-old girl of mine in these photos just turned 9 years old last month.  Where does the time go???


I added droplets of Sea Foam Spritz to the paper and then typed my journaling on a transparency.   The beauty of printing the journaling on a transparency is that the words blend in nicely with the background and don't completely cover up the beautiful "Spritzed" paper.


Sometimes I wish I could slow down or stop the clock, don't you?

Thanks for stopping by!!

-Stacy Cohen

5 comments:

Courtney Walsh said...

this is so so cute! I love the colors! :)

Mel said...

I am totally with you on stopping the clock, Nate is just growing way to fast for me, this is a beautiful layout, I just love the spritz, the frames are simply stunning and I just love banners. Sorry I have not been here for a while, life is incredibly busy here too, I took Nate to the Gold Coast for 14 days and have been a little sluggish in the scrapping department since I got home. I am feeling quite excited at the moment and looking forward to going to a friend's to scrap today. Hope all is well with your adorable family and so glad someone else wants to stop the clock. Love Melx

Stac said...

Stacy, when you figure out that stopping the clock thing. . . please let me know. I want so badly to slow time down too. Your page is adorable. Such sweet little faces!

Lori Renn said...

So sweet, Stacy! Love this layout.

Lydell Quin said...

So sweet!!!! Love the frames!