Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentines Day home decor project

Here is a Valentine's Day home decor project that I created using the new Coloringz from Shimmerz Paints called My Bleeding Heart. It is my favorite new color, a gorgeous bright red!
I used Goldie Lox Shimmeringz over the red. I also used Goldie Lox Shimmeringz on the little heart in the middle.

I got the idea for this ruffled heart from a video that Rhonna Farrer did on her blog about a year ago. She used some tan colored (unbleached) coffee filters and hot glued them into an empty heart shaped candy box. I loved the project she made but thought it would look so hot in a bright red! I used My Bleeding Heart Coloringz over the tan coffee filters and the coverage of this paint is so amazing!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Lori Renn

2 comments:

porusyezdimistry said...

Best Tips to do an Analysis of Mutual Funds

Before investing in mutual funds a proper analysis is required. While all analyses' efforts are aimed at
maximizing returns and minimizing risks, it is the latter that gains importance as the single most fundamental
criterion to compare mutual funds. This article makes you aware of:

porusmistry

Christie Bryant said...

Such a cute idea! Love it!