Friday, February 25, 2011

*Indescribable*

hi!
Leslie here....

just wanting to share a layout I did of my sweet husband and I.
I loved playing and mixing with Shimmerz Coloringz,
Shimmeringz, Vibez & some paint:


I used the January add on kit from Jenni Bowlin
and added some letters and other things from my stash.

Can you tell I was in a vintage mood?
I first sprayed the entire 8 1/2 x 11 landscape page with Valentino Coloringz
then painted the edge as well as details on the page
with some Jenni B brown sugar paint,
then spritzed like crazy on top of the brown sugar with both



for my canvas flower, I sprayed Valentino Coloringz and while still wet,

but you have to see everything in the sunshine:


the shimmer is amazing!
here's some details:

     



I love how it all shines bright!

thanks for letting me share with you today...
xo!

2 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

This is so beautiful Leslie!

Stac said...

Leslie you're right. . .it's indescribably . . . Beautiful!!!