Sunday, December 19, 2010

Glam it up with Shimmerz

My oldest daughter is so comfortable in front of a camera. I don't suppose it has anything to do with the fact that I have one in her face just about every second of everyday does it???

Every so often I find the perfect paper for the perfect photo. But end up frustrated because some how in the massive collection of alphabets I have. I can't find the perfect letters to complete my project. Well, after lots of digging I finally found the perfect font, but the color was off. So, I turned to my stash of Shimmerz.

I painted Blue by You Pearlz onto the sea foam colored thickers and voila, the perfect color.


Once that was over, I reached for my Pixie Dust Blingz, and Peas B Mine Pearlz to give my flower some life.



and here is the final project

No comments: