Monday, June 28, 2010

Those Eyes

Hi everyone!  There are so many Shimmerz colors I love, but my "go to" colors are the various shades of blue.   My top two favorites are Sea Foam and Sapphire Spritz.  I used these two colors on this layout about my daughter's eyes.  From the time she was an infant, people have always commented on her beautiful eyes. 


I sprayed Sapphire Spritz on the cardstock:


I colored a white Prima flower with a mix of Sea Foam and Sapphire Spritz.  Once it was dry, I added a little bit of white glitter.


The papers are Lily Bee, and I hand-crocheted the red flower.

Thanks for stopping by!
Stacy Cohen

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Stacy....this is just beautiful....I love the colors that you used and the flower turned out PERFECT!!!! Oh those eyes are just beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing !!!!!

Christie Bryant said...

Stacy, you always amaze me! I love your hand-crochet touch too, so you, so pretty.
Your daughter DOES have gorgeous eyes and your favorite blue spritz is the perfect accent!

Stac said...

She is gorgeous, just like her mommy and her mommy's work.

Angela W said...

Beautiful! I love the prima flower!