Monday, May 31, 2010

Toadlee have to have it!


In the midst of all of the bright new Pearlz colors, there are a trio of amazing everyday neutrals with Toadlee leading the pack in my opinion. Its coppery tones mixed with a great chocolatey appeal, make it a must-have, go-to kind of color.
And once you combine it with our This Spuds For You, they are a wee match made in heaven. I used a combination of both colors plus a hint of Sunny Side Up (which if you are to only buy one of our new Pearlz colors, THIS IS IT!) to make the cool background on my photo.
Yep, I once again painted my photo paper before printing my picture out. I used a paper towel to daub the photo paper and leave behind a great distressed look. A paint job over my Petaloo flowers and to make "holes" in my scalloped edge, help round out the page.

Here is my finished layout and a sneak peek of Toadlee:

Shimmerz Pearlz Toadlee, you TOADLEE have to have it!

No comments: