Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Shine

Today I'm sharing a layout of mine entitled "Shine."  It features a photo of my daughter who truly brightens my world.  So I thought it was appropriate to add some happy, shiny Shimmerz to my "Shine" page:

I dyed the purple lace and the big flower with Purple Passion and Plum Pudding (that's a lot of "P's"!) Spritz.

I created this page based on the weekly sketch at Creative Scrappers when I was their featured guest designer a little while back. Almost all the products on this page are made by Prima.

Have a shiny, happy day!!

Stacy Cohen

5 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

LOVE that purple - the flower looks GORGEOUS, and the lace coordinates beautifully!

wonderful page, Stacy!

Stac said...

Yet another beautiful piece of work. Love the purple and the lace. Just beautiful!!!!

Roberta said...

Very creative and pretty!

Beautiful page!

Jana Eubank said...

Beautiful! Love the purple and teal together!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Beautiful! It makes me smile too!