Wednesday, March 31, 2010

One of a Kind

It's fun to see the different effects you can get by using Vibez and Spritz on different types of paper. For the background on this layout, I started with a sheet of kraft cardstock and cut out a decorative shape, then I sprayed it with Hermit the Frog Vibez. 


I love how the Kraft cardstock absorbs the Vibez color.  It almost makes the cardstock look like soft suede or velvet, don't ya think?  I used Tickle-Me-Turquoise Shimmerz on the chipboard alphas.  I added some Prima goodies, and for the patchwork I used scraps of fabric given to me by our very own Lucy Edson.  Thank you, Lucy!

Enjoy your day!

Stacy Cohen

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Stacey this is so Beautiful...I love how the Shimmerz looks on the Cardstock... JUST PERFECT!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Love the blocks and flowers on this page. Beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

What a great idea! Thanks Stacy!

Stac said...

Your page is adorable in every possible way.