Friday, March 12, 2010

A little girl

Finally my first project for Shimmerz is done...and more is to come.

I made this card for my friends newborn baby girl.

I've used Prima packaging as a base for the card, and added on lots and lots of flowers and pearls. The tag is my main focus. First I stamped using a Prima clear stamp and Gesso, when this was dry I sprayed on Spritz "Mudpie"...just LOVE that color to an vintage looking card.

I hade some Heidi Swap chipboards letters that didn't match my card in color so to change them I painted them with Shimmerz Pearlz (Teresa Collins) "Ballet Slipper" It's just the perfect color for å newborn baby girl.

TFL
Oddbjørg Ringsby

5 comments:

Taj White said...

how beautiful. Those chipboard letters came out amazing. Love it!!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

I LOVE painting on chipboard with Ballet Slipper. It's my fav. Love the card - hope she frames it!!

Roberta said...

Oh wow this is really gorgeous.
Fantastic work.

Samantha McElyea said...

It's great to see your work again! This is great :D

Stac said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love the colors.