Thursday, January 21, 2010

So Lucky...to be using Pearlz!

I have been enjoying all of the different Teresa Collins Pearlz on my projects lately, and this happens to be a recent card that I made for my husband to celebrate our anniversary:


I used some yummy Teresa Collins Friendship paper (houndstooth pattern) along with her new Shimmerz Pearlz in Pearl and Morning Mist. The Pearlz coordinate so well with this collection!


I used a water brush to paint the Pearl Pearlz onto the center of the doily and Morning Mist Pearlz for the outside border of the doily. I also painted the flowers with Morning Mist Pearlz so that they would coordinate with the colors of the card. I wanted to add a bit of a distressed look on the glittered letters so I brushed a little bit of Morning Mist along the edges, and I thought it worked out well. I think I'll try that again on future projects!

I hope you all have a chance to work with these wonderful new Pearlz products, and thanks for visiting today!


5 comments:

Taj White said...

stunning project. I love how elegant this is.

Jana Eubank said...

Amazing card! I love the b/w and soft blue!

Stac said...

Christine your work is always so elegant and gorgeous. Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

Stunning card! Wonderful job!

Samantha McElyea said...

Christine, this is stunning!