Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Tree!

Every year it seems that putting up our Christmas Tree results in some kind of crazy fiasco. This year went off with a hitch, thank goodness! I think this is a record for our family. I love taking pictures of all of my fave ornaments on my tree. This picture turned out fabulous and I wanted to highlight it in a layout. And what better product to bring out the fabulous shimmer and shine of Christmas than our Shimmerz Spritz and Blingz?
I made the cute chipboard tags by using our Shimmerz Spritz in Eucalyptus and a paint brush! Then I layered some of our GORGEOUS Gold Glimmer over the top for an even more eye catching shimmer. And because at Christmas time you can go over the top a little, I sprinkled the edges in large chunky glitter to achieve this look:

So this year why not pay homage to your ornaments and tree and don't forget to make it shimmery and shiny while you are at it!

Happy Holidays!


Dawn (dmh) said...

Very neat stuff.
Your projects are beautiful.
Happy Holidays to all.

Stacy said...

Great page, love all the different papers on this!!!

Samantha : said...

I love all the patterns and colors together! I would've never thought of this.
Great job Dena (:

Stac said...

So much to look at. Lots of colors and textures. . . very cool!

Leslie Ashe said...

Beautiful texture! Beautiful page!