Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Tree!

Every year it seems that putting up our Christmas Tree results in some kind of crazy fiasco. This year went off with a hitch, thank goodness! I think this is a record for our family. I love taking pictures of all of my fave ornaments on my tree. This picture turned out fabulous and I wanted to highlight it in a layout. And what better product to bring out the fabulous shimmer and shine of Christmas than our Shimmerz Spritz and Blingz?
I made the cute chipboard tags by using our Shimmerz Spritz in Eucalyptus and a paint brush! Then I layered some of our GORGEOUS Gold Glimmer over the top for an even more eye catching shimmer. And because at Christmas time you can go over the top a little, I sprinkled the edges in large chunky glitter to achieve this look:

So this year why not pay homage to your ornaments and tree and don't forget to make it shimmery and shiny while you are at it!

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Dawn (dmh) said...

Very neat stuff.
Your projects are beautiful.
Happy Holidays to all.
:)

Stacy said...

Great page, love all the different papers on this!!!

Samantha McElyea said...

I love all the patterns and colors together! I would've never thought of this.
Great job Dena (:

Stac said...

So much to look at. Lots of colors and textures. . . very cool!

Leslie Ashe said...

Beautiful texture! Beautiful page!