Friday, December 18, 2009

Big Announcement Coming up at Shimmerz Paints!!!



Hi Shimmerz Fans!! I'm so excited to announce that I can't announce what we've been up to!! ;) But I can tell you When........
just in time for CHA WINTER 2010 we have a Big Announcement that we are SO excited about. It's been in the works for some time now and we think that you are simply going to Flip!

I can also tell you that it will include a Big Name and a Big New Release!!!

So be sure to keep checking right here on the blog for more updates as they become available. :)

5 comments:

Leah l'Orange said...

ooohhh, i shall be watching this space for details, yes indeedy! can't wait, and congrats on whatever the wonderful news may be! :)

Elaine A said...

Oh so not fair to tease. You know that most of have no patience when it comes to new things. I'll be on pins and needles now until the announcement - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Stacy said...

OMG!!!! What a tease you are!!! Come on give us a hint!

Sue said...

Can't wait to hear what the announcement is. Sounds wonderful.

April said...

Oh I can't wait for the announcement.