Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Think Pink Shimmerz Ed Card Class...

Hi there! Lori Renn here! In October I taught my first Shimmerz Ed class here at my home in Eagle, Idaho. It was so much fun and everyone learned lots of creative techniques! I wanted to share with you all the cards we made:





A portion of each class fee was donated to the Susan G. Komen foundation in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. Everyone went home with a jar of Pink Shimmerz paint and Stacey (the owner of Shimmering Products and all around GODDESS) and her delightful daughter Samantha surprised us with a visit!


That was so very cool. Thanks gals for your support and encouragement! They also gave everyone at my class a gift of Cotton Candy Spritz!

My next class is Saturday, November 21st from 2pm to 5pm. We will be making four super shimmery Christmas cards! If you are local to Boise and would like to come, see my blog for more info and...

Keep Shimmering!
~Lori
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Stac said...

It was so much fun to POP in and see all the great projects you girls were making. Next time, I'll make sure to "do" my hair, in case you pull out your camera again! Eeeek.

Lori Renn said...

Are you kidding me? You would look stunning even if you were bald! Love ya! ♥♥♥

Angela W said...

Wow! I love the cupcake one! I wish I lived closer to take your next class!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Lori :) Such great projects! Stac - You look great! Silly girl!

roree said...

Lovely cards, Lori! Congrats on a successful class!