Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Design Team Call

ATTENTION!!! Shimmerz Paints is having a Design Team Call! Shimmerz is a cutting edge manufacturer, and looking for individuals who are not afraid to think outside of the box. Get Messy! Shimmerz is looking for artists and designers who can create a variety of projects such as layouts, cards, altered art, and whatever else you can do!
Design Team Responsibilities:
3 required projects each month, posted on your personal blog and the Shimmerz blog. More is great! One must be Shimmerz specific.
1 tutorial with photos during your Design Team tenure.
Willing to promote Shimmerz on blogs, forums, Facebook, and anywhere else possible.
We are looking for Team Players!
Benefits:
Name and blog link added to the Shimmerz blog.
A Design Team kit to start creating Amazing projects.
Publication Incentives.
A Design Team Discount
New Product Releases!
Chance to be part of a Wonderful Design Team!
What To Send:
Submit 2-3 projects (Does not have to feature Shimmerz, but we want to see the sparkle and shine); Good Photography is a MUST!
Name and Contact Information.
Blog Address.
Previous Design Team Experience and/or Publications.
A few sentences on why you want to be a part of Shimmerz.
If interested in being a part of Shimmerz, please apply by emailing photos of your projects, and other information to mcelyea@q.com by December 28, 2009. The new Design Team will be announced on January 1, 2010.
Blog: shimmerzpaints.blogspot.com
Website: shimmerzpaints.com
Email: mcelyea@q.com

7 comments:

chenguna said...

Oooh, I have been waiting for this to happen.Woot!
Michelle M.

Jenn K said...

Oh this is EXCITING!! Shimmerz here I come!!!

Virginia said...

Ooooh for real?! YAY! I came over because I saw this posted on my friend Jana's blog. Love her amazing work with your products. :) I might just have to throw my name into the hat!

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

very cool! Tanisha mentioned this...I'll have to get an entry in :) :) awesome!

Steph Ackerman said...

OH this would be an awesome opportunity.

Patty Tanúz said...

WOWOW, today I SEND MY MAL FOR YOU WITH PICS AND MORE!!!! KISSES!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I'm very excited to participate, and will soon be sending my LO for you!! I'm in love with their products amaizing!
Thank you for letting me participate! I am very happy indeed!
Hugs
Cynthia from Brazil