Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Day To Remember

Ok, so I have to admit....I stole this technique from Jana (and fell in love with it) I made one of my last cards for Triple The Sketch using a chipboard heart. I painted it with Royal Red Shimmerz, and when it dried I lightly painted some crackle paint on it. When that dried, I dipped my brush in Royal Red Shimerz again and lightly went over the heart. Now the card didn't turn out very well, BUT I have discovered a technique that I will be using frequently :) Here is a picture of the close up of the heart.

I also added some Little Yellow Bicycle chipboards stickers from last year to the card, and of course did some stitching. Here is the finished product. I am finishing one up where there heart actually came out looking like a crystal. It's gorgeous!!! I can't wait to show you everything this next week also :)


Blessings- Danielle

3 comments:

Stac said...

Very cool technique, not to mention it's so so pretty!

Jana Eubank said...

Awww! Glad you are having fun with it! This is so pretty! LOVE that heart!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love the heart Danielle. Fab effect. Kim