Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

I made a card for a very good friend of mine, who is going through a real rough time right now, as she recieved very sad news which will affect her and her husband. I wanted to let her know that I am thinking of them and that they are in my thoughts and prayers. When I made this card, I wanted it to be extra special and with the Shimmerz Spritz, in Bubble Gum, it really added the right touch I was looking for with the chipboard bird. It gave it the extra shine, which to me was to represent the shine from the angels above who are watching over this family at this time. Symbolism, in the subtlest of ways.

And with the close up shot, you can see just how nice the shine really is:

Beatifully done, don't you agree?

- Deanna

1 comment:

Stac said...

What a great card and a great friend. My best to your friend and her husband.