Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shimmerz are Berry Lovely!



Strawberries and I have a long history - I was just telling my husband the other day that I truly don't know what I would do if strawberries were ever taken away from me (of course, the very large Sonic Strawberry Slush I was drinking at the time would have a lot to do with that comment!).

So I was looking at my Fire Engine Red Shimmerz the other day when it hit me, it isn't just fire engine red, it's STRAWBERRY red! :) And I was right! Just take a look at the shine it brought to these luscious sweeties:




You probably notice that there's more Shimmerz on that, too - what you're seeing is Celery! It was the perfect complementary color with the Fire Engine Red. I added a little to the polka dots on the bowl, too, to balance it out.

Shimmerz were the perfect touch on this card - I hope you agree! Be well, Jenn Ellefson

No comments: