Monday, July 13, 2009

A Shimmery Wall Hanging!

I recently did a challenge where we had to create a wall hanging. I had a 3 piece wall hanging from Kaiser Crafts, and some a new kit from A Kiss On The Chic. I love this line, but I can't wait for the new stuff!!!

I painted the frame with a red water based paint first. After it dried, I embellished the frame, and added some Royal Red Shimmerz to some areas. Then I sprayed Baby's Breath Spritz over it. Baby's Breath is my go to Spritz. Since it only has a tint of color, but the glorious-ness (new word!!) of Shimmerz, it is perfect to use on anything. This was a lot of fun to make, and I think I have to make more :)

Thanks for looking, and I hope everyone has a great week!! *Sorry that the pictures are not the best. It was a little tricky to photograph this.*



Blessings~~ Danielle Wycough

3 comments:

TanishaRenee said...

this is so cute Danielle! I love the lace...great use of shimmerz!

Jana Eubank said...

This is so much fun!!! What a fun project! I love all the details and of course, the overall shimmer! ;)

Stac said...

Another great idea from Miss Danielle. :o)