Sunday, June 14, 2009

Why Are We Excited???

Hey there! This is Danielle, and I am the new Design Team Leader. I am very honored and extremely blessed to work with these amazing and oh so talented women. So, I just wanted to introduce myself :D With that being said...We have a really great week planned here. Here is a little sneaky peek (Shhh...don't tell anyone I showed you)


Hmmmm....Interesting. I wonder what it means. I will give you a HUGE hint. I mean the BEST hint ever. Come by Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. Central, and you will be able to piece it all together. I will also be posting another peek tomorrow. Just be prepared to be awed, and amazed!!!

Have a great night, and I will see you all back tomorrow! Make plans to join us Tuesday through Friday!! Good night!

My Blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very exciting!
~Heather

Zarah said...

Yummy!! :D