Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Spritz and Chipboard

It's finally here - Shimmerz Spritz! I'm so excited to show you this QUICK & EASY project to highlight its amazing, shimmery goodness. Take a look at how chipboard can be transformed:



Quick change to: (You can click on the picture for a larger image.)



I stamped the sentiment with Staz On, but that's it - not other preparation. It doesn't get any easier than that. Since Spritz dries so quickly, too, it doesn't take any time at all to put on a second coat. And unlike other sprays, it doesn't 'spit' out blobs of spray, and any inconsistent spots quickly fade into the background. You're left with an effortless, consistent coverage - that's what makes this product right up my alley!



Look how it makes this simple card look - again, Spritz kicks it up a notch effortlessly! I wish I could do this spray justice with my photos, but I hope you get a good idea at just how shimmery this really is.



You can head over to the Shimmerz website to see all 20 colors.

1 comment:

Stac said...

What a great card! Love it all.