Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Using Shimmerz to Color Match

While creating this Graphic 45 Layout, I knew what colors I wanted to use to match my photo, but I also knew what paper embellishments I wanted to use. After I cut everything out I realized that one of my embellishments was the wrong color, but I still just had to use it.......what to do? ;) I reached for my Teal Colored Shimmerz Paint of course!





By blending some Shimmerz into the bright yellow, I was able to color match the clothing the women are wearing to just the right color I needed. I was having so much fun, that I also decided to outline my title letters in Shimmerz. Just the perfect thing to make them pop off the page! LOVE it! Thanks so much for letting me share my little experiment with you. ;)
Have a great week!!

3 comments:

Kim Dellow said...

WOW, stunning make :) Kim

Ali Manning said...

Your page is beautiful, Jeni!

Stac said...

Shimmerz really added the right touch. Your page looks very serene.