Sunday, March 1, 2009

Shimmering Hearts!

Today we are honoring our fellow talented DT Member Lori Renn, who has designed a line of her own stamps! I am lucky and honored to not only be on the Shimmerz DT, but also on The Rubber Cafe DT, where Lori's stamps are sold! I couldn't wait to stamp with these adorable stamps!

First, I made this Heart Vase with some pearl and heart picks, Maya Road Chipboard hearts, gingham ribbon, mini string pearls, Lori's cute Love Always Stamp and of course some Shimmerz. I brushed some Hotty Pink Shimmerz on the glass and the little chipboard heart and some Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz on the larger heart.

And then I also made this card using some Fancy Pants and Pink Paislee DP, Cosmo Cricket Chipboard flower and heart, Kaiser Craft Flower Crystals, ribbon, Lori's I adore You stamp and Pink Poinsettia Shimmerz on the flower and heart.

Congratulations Lori!! We are so proud of you!!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

Thank you so much, Melissa! I just love your project!! Can I have it? LoL!