Monday, March 2, 2009

Pretty little sparkly dresses . . .

This is my first post on the Shimmerz blog, and I'm tickled PINK -- make that Hottie Pink (one of my favorite Shimmerz colors) -- to be here! This is a layout I made featuring a picture of me as a little girl alongside a picture of my daughter at about the same age. I made a little clothes line, then I cut these little dresses from a sheet of Graphic 45 paper and hung them on the line.



I painted the little dresses with Shimmerz paints to give them a little sparkle. I used Celery, December Sky and Royal Red. Here's a close-up:


Other materials I used: Foofala patterned paper, Tim Holtz antique pin, Basic Grey micro chip alphas, Making Memories journaling page, and vintage lace and buttons.

Enjoy your week!!

--Stacy

4 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my, what a great layout! I have to tell you, this brings back so many memories!!! (I had a Drowsy doll, too!) :)

Anonymous said...

This is so adorable. I am loving the little dresses! Fantastic layout!
Danielle

Unknown said...

Very cute layout, and I love what you did with the little dresses, great job. :)

Jeni Boisvert said...

Super Cute Layout!! I love the way you used the dresses.