Sunday, February 15, 2009

You're Special


A little sample of one of the Valentines I created for a couple of my nieces..... I seem to be on an Oriental theme lately - this is the cutest set from Hero Arts. Image stamped in Graphite Black (Brilliance), colored with Copics, pattern paper is "Chemistry" (Cosmo Cricket); cardstock and ribbon from Papertrey Ink; highlighted with "Golden Wheat" Shimmerz Paints. Hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day - I certainly did - wish I could have given our oldest a big ol' hug but that will be soon.

Remember, Enjoy and Create, Lila

10 comments:

Dria said...

Adorable card That little girl makes me smile!

Dawn said...

I love this stamp set! This is a darling card! Excellent!

Anonymous said...

Sweet card!

Maggi said...

This card is too cute!

Jen said...

This is gorgeous!

Brandy said...

Very Pretty!!! Thanks for sharing ;)

hilde janbroers said...

Love the card! And I must admit I'm stalking the blog for the announcement...lol

silvia said...

This card is adorable!!! LOVE the Hero Arts stamps!!

Mephisto said...

Wow, thats a beautiful Card!

Greetings
Dominique

Stac said...

Such an adorable card. I love that Hero Arts set. Great choice of colors too.