Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We're Shimmery with Excitement!

We are so very grateful for the overwhelming response we had to our DT call by such talented designers! We appreciate the amount of time, effort, and emotion that goes into applying and we sincerely thank everyone who did so.

Without further ado, we're excited to announce that the following extraordinary ladies have accepted our invitations to join our Design Team:
Please join us in congratulating them! We know they'll make wonderful additions to our already outstanding team, and we can't wait to see what shimmzpirational projects and techniques they'll show us over the coming months.

In addition to these thirteen that we chose for 'permanent' spots on the team, please note that we will be inviting other top applicants to participate in new product launches and other activities over the next year.

Shimmer on!

21 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Julie Koerber said...

Woo-hoo! Glad to see these ladies names! Some I know, others I can't wait to get to know! ;-)

Jami said...

Oh my goodness....I'm on cloud 9!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! Congrats to all the DT!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Hi Jami .. me two :-)
move over on the cloud so i can sit with you :-)

Thank you Kim for your trust!
hugs
claudia

Lee said...

Wowww how exciting!!!! I can't wait to see the super FABulous and gorgeous projects to come!!! Congrats to all of those talented stampers!!

Brandy said...

Congratulations Ladies!!!

Jennifer Love said...

Congrats to all the ladies! Can't wait to get to know y'all more! :)

Melissa Bove said...

YAY!! Is there anymore room on that cloud for me??!! I am so excited to be a part of this awesome team! Congrats to the new DT!! Can't wait to get to know all of you!! :) Shimmerz ROCKS!!

Diane said...

Congrats to everyone! I will be visiting your sites for idea's using Shimmerz, and I need to order MORE for myself!!! Someday "when I grow up" I want to be on a design team.....LOL!!!

Etha said...

Wow what a great line up of shimmery people!! Congrats to everybody, can't wait to see what you will all show us :)

Tracey said...

What a fantastic team! Congratulations to everyone! :)

Unknown said...

I am so excited to be on this team! I am so happy and am humbled by the invitation to be on this team with such talent! :)

Stacy Cohen said...

I'm so excited to be part of this team!! I can't wait to get started!!!

Kisa Peters said...

Congrats!!!

Andrea said...

Hello, i will order Shimmerz and i am from germany but i have a friend in the US for sending. How can I order?
Thanks Andrea

Mireille said...

congrats girls! great choices!!

Karen said...

I am so excited and thankful about this new adventure! All the wonderful team members have made me feel so welcome. I feel so lucky and proud to be a part of this design team.

Julia Sandvoss said...

Many congrats to everyone! Especially my good friend Jenn E!!WTG

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the DT!! Can't wait to see what shimmerlicious creations you have in store for us!!

Carolyn Lontin said...

CONGRATS!!!

Cheryl Walker said...

Congratulations ladies, you are soooo lucky!!!!!! That is Awesome, cant wait to see what you design!!! :) Have fun!!!!

Hugs,
Cheryl