Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just a little shimmer!

You know what I love about Shimmerz? The fact that just a little bit can go a long way! Just take a look at this card.....

I've got a simple saying and a couple of butterflies (Impression Obsession) I have some fun dp (Basic Grey Eva), some bling and some metallic thread. Wait... there's more! I added some Angel Wings Shimmerz to give the wing just a little bit of pizazz! It's really sparkly in real life!See? It's the little things on butterfly wings to add some whimsy! While Shimmerz is a blast to paint with, even though it can be added to non-porous materials to add a glossy, sparkly sheen, and even though you can paint flowers or ribbon with it --this just goes to show, when you need just a little sparkle, you can pull out your paints for a bit of pizazz!

See you back here soon!


4 comments:

mariemc said...

So pretty, Julie!!! Another great thing is the fact that as you said, a little goes a long way with Shimmerz - in that you hardly have to use any, even if you're covering a large area. I was surprised the first time I used them with how little it took to cover a piece of CS and give it a gorgeous shine!!! Love them!

Etha said...

beautiful! love the whole creation!! Yes, small little shimmerz accents are so cool!

Jen said...

Gorgeous!!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh how beautiful!!! Well, I finally got me some Shimmerz and I'm in LOVE!!!! LOL