Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shimmerz Rustic Branches


My good friend Heather, came out with her first stamp set for Papertrey Ink by her division called Pinefeather Press. I LOVE her style. This was a fun card to design.

The green on the side is the same Kraft cardstock painted with a wide paint brush using Celery Shimmerz Paint. I let it dry, then ran it through my Cuttlebug with one of the new embossing folders. The leaves are also all painted with Celery Shimmerz. I had a scrap piece left over, so I stamped Thankful on it, then cut it out with my Word Window Punch.









The recipe:


Stamps: Rustic Branches, by Pinefeather Press (Papertrey Ink).
Ink: Ranger Distress Black Soot, Craft Whisper White.
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black, Whisper White.
Other: Dimensionals, Rectangle Nesties, Cuttlebug, Embossing Borders, Janome Sew Mini, Shimmerz Celery Paint, Paint Brushes, Vintage Brads, Polka Dot Ribbon (May Arts), Scallop Edge Punch, Word Window Punch, Scor-pal.

Have a super day!! Hope it Shimmerz. :)
~Cambria


4 comments:

Lori Renn said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

Jessica Diedrich said...

Cambria this card is AMAZING! I might have to get Rustic Branches now LOL! Thanks for sharing such a gorgeous piece of art!

Bev Gerard said...

Wow! I love the way you've enhanced the images with this product, Cami!

Kisa Peters said...

I love what you did with this set! The Shimmerz show up so well! And of course, the white on kraft is great!