Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Get 'Em Girl Using the September Color Kitz Bundle

 Hey all! Nicole here with another layout using the September Color Kitz Bundle!  This time I made my back ground with the In Deep Coloringz and the Moss-terious Green Vibez from the kit.  I made this background with my unboxing of this kit and you can see it here: https://youtu.be/o21UqAAlc3o

I started my page with paper piecing. I fussy cut out the flowers from the bottom of one of the pages, and tore out the blue stripe from a paper as well.  I distressed those and my pics and placed them on the page.

I used some leftover fussy cut flowers to the lower right of my photos to start a cluster down there.  I grabbed the blue flowers from the die cuts and the sticker sheet to make by three clusters.  I added some embellishments from my stash to finish them off.

I also used some alphas from my stash to make my title and then finished my page with journaling.

Thanks so much for stopping by to read about my page.  I also have a process video that you can watch for this page here: https://youtu.be/Zy8BOBuyI2o

If you decide to grab the Bundle don't forget to use my name Nicole in the shopping cart for a little freebie with your order.

Thanks again and until next time, Nicole




No comments: