Thursday, August 1, 2024

Summer | Color Kitz Collections | Shannon Allor

 

Hello friends!  It’s Shannon up on the blog today bringing you this sweet tropical layout featuring all of the Color Kitz Collections for August 2024.  I am loving the bright tropical vibe with the best in mixed media goodies!


I started by have a bit of an art session.  My favorite new thing is the coloring sheets.  I used a light coat of clear gesso (from my stash) and let it dry thoroughly.  Next, I used all of our glorious mixed media goodies.  It is so fun to spend time getting to know how the colors blend together!


I created a fun little scalloped border for the top and bottom of my layout, gave it a nice scuffy scuff and adhered it with dimensional adhesive.


Take a look at these gorgeous embellishments!  I cannot say enough about the Sequinz…there are little sweet pearls and flowers!


The Dotz are the perfect bit of drama and shine!


This project came together ever so quickly.  You can see my process here:


Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







No comments: