Saturday, July 27, 2024

Simple Birthday Cards Using the July Color Kitz Bundle

Hey all, Nicole here with my second project for the month using the July Color Kitz Bundle!  I made 3 simple birthday cards with the kits.  To make the cards I used the color cut apart sheet and used my paints to paint all the cute graphics on it.  I then fussy cut all of them out.  I made A2 cards that are 5.5"x4.24"


 

The first card I worked on was this one that says "Enjoy your day".  I used the green leafy paper and cut it to 5.25"x4" to make the background.  I used a cluster of 3 strawberries and popped them up on foam tape.  I used the "Enjoy" sticker and made the rest of the sentiment with my label maker.

For my next card I used the yellow watercolor paper and some lemons from the color and cut sheet.  I used the "SWEET" sticker for the main part of my sentiment and used my label maker to make the rest of the sentiment.

For my last card I used the pink watercolor paper and cut it to 5.25"x4" to make the background.  I clustered some strawberries, leaves, and flowers from the color and cut sheet.  I used the "HAPPY" sticker for the first part of the sentiment and my label maker to make "DAY" to complete the sentiment.

I'm so glad you popped on here to read about my card making process.  I hope that this gives you some inspiration on how to use your kit.  If you grab anything from the shop, please use my name Nicole in the shopping cart to get a little freebie with your order.  Here is a link to the July Color Kitz Bundle: https://www.shimmerzpaints.com/collections/shimmerz-paints-color-kitz/products/color-kitz-the-july-2024-complete-bundle-collection

Until next time, Nicole



No comments: