Wednesday, April 24, 2024

For The Shimmerz Paints Design Team,If You Want Your 'Children To Be Intelligent, Read Them Fairytales.....Albert Einstein

 Hi everyone! Melissa here with a new post for the amazing Shimmerz Paints! Go and see all the fun                                                                              treasures there!    





I stenciled Prima Platinum Texture Paste with a small spatula onto watercolor paper measuring 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches. I taped on flowers, glued on beads and other items, and I brushed on                                                                Shimmerz Paints I rubbed on gold mica powder on different areas. 
                 I glued on slightly larger pieces of watercolor paper underneath the top piece.
When I painted these, I used a watercolor brush and brushed on water on about a quarter of the atc, then put the color on. Whatever I felt like adding I waited til the first coat was dry, then put on more color. These are very fine watercolors, the shimmer and shine is amazing.  




On the above atc I used several different colors on the edges. Shades of purple, blue, pretty much wound up with Twinkle Twinkle on top of Ultra Marine. That's about what shows anyway.



 To add visual interest I added seed beads,pearls,sequins, glass glitter,glass beads, flowers, feathers,   tulle,and fussy cut images from Graphic 45 papers. I punched holes and added wire to make a hanger. I glued on a piece of cardstock the same size of the ATC on the back. I'll sign my name on them.                                                                                                       



 

                                                         
      Shimmerz: Run!Forest,Ultra Marine  

                                                                                 




Thank you so much for looking, and have a great week!





 

No comments: