Friday, March 1, 2024

Spring | March 2024 | Color Kitz, Paper Kitz & Bonuz Bundle | Shannon Allor

Hello friends!  It's Shannon up on the blog today brining you this sweet Spring layout featuring the March 2024 Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle!  I am smitten with the sweet bunnies that are part of the papers and ephemera!


I created this lovely little grassy hill with little tufts as a resting spot for my bunnies.  It works so well with the paper that I fussy cut for the left side of my layout!


I did some simple and quick painting to create some little peep bunnies.  I love the casual vibe of the brush strokes!


Check out this sweet flair with my bunnies and goose.  I love layering all of the things!


Remember to put my name in the comments section of your next order.  You will score a freebie!

Here's my process video:


I am loving these sweet kits.  There is all of the best of spring from the artwork to the color palette!


I cannot wait to see what you create with the March Color Kitz, Paper Kitz and Bonuz Bundle!  Please be sure to share your projects with us on the Shimmerz Paints Sharez Facebook Group and on Instagram and tag us @shimmerzpaints!

Happy Scrapping!

Shannon







 

No comments: