Friday, December 22, 2023

Christmas Cousins | Sarah Millerhouse | December Color Kitz

The December Color Kitz is so very beautiful! I loved using the beautiful colors in the kit for this layout and combining it with the Sugarplum Wishes collection! 


The background started with patterned paper. I added on white gesso in the middle of the page to fade out some of the pattern. I then used an imperfect circle stencil from Vicki Boutin to trace black circles. I used the colors from the December Color Kitz: Vibez - Cherry Christmas and Spritz - Olive Branch, combined with Color Splash - Gold Digger, Color Splash - Flashy Flamingo, and Inklingz - Naughty or Nice, to fill in the circles. 

Once that dried, I added strips of patterned paper down the left side of the layout. I also added my photos and embellished around them with pieces from Sugarplum Wishes. 

My title was made with foam patterned Thickers from the collection and a little hand-stitching in between the rows. I added in a few sparkly bits from Buttons Galore and white splatters using Color Splash - Whites of Their Eyes from the December Color Kitz. 

I hope you are inspired by this layout! Remember to add my name, Sarah Millerhouse, to the comment section your next order to receive a free gift! Have a beautiful and merry Christmas!!



No comments: